Wanda Gene's Musings on Life, Love and Loving the Quilting Life!

Saturday, May 9, 2009

I Think We're in Kansas, Toto!

Kansas City, Kansas to be specific. We made it to our first of two destinations. We pulled our rig into town one day earlier than we had estimated. I called the Walnut Grove RV Park when we were still two hours out of KC to see if they could take us one day early and they said sure, come on in.

We stopped earlier in Emporia to do a little thrifting and I got my hair cut. Yeager got invited inside a small thrift store where he greeted the young guy behind the counter like an old friend. Yeager got to lie down behind the counter while we were inside the store.

I have my featherweight set up and have even done a little piecing this evening. Tomorrow we go out to sample some of KC's famous BBQ...What fun!!

I have been lazy today and have snapped no pics at all. I'll try to do better tomorrow.

Genie

No comments:

Post a Comment