Wanda Gene's Musings on Life, Love and Loving the Quilting Life!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Hello to All--

We're home! Yay!

After all the fun and varied scenery it still feels good to be putting the horse in the barn, unpacking our stuff and looking forward to sleeping in our bed at home tonight.

We made Tucson about 10 AM and went straight to the Post Office for a huge box of mail. I've been sorting it and listening to all the messages on our machine.

I know from experience that it will take about 3 to 4 days to get everything sorted, unpacked, put away and/or washed.

My computer at home has strangely decided to protect me from all of my favorite websites. Jerry thinks that it may just have to work its way through its security protocols after the shock of being turned on again after being off for a month. Wow! My computer has to think about whether its going to work with me again. Did I hurt its feelings by leaving it for so long? It would seem so.

Genie

No comments:

Post a Comment