Wanda Gene's Musings on Life, Love and Loving the Quilting Life!

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Population 500!

Hi Everybody!

This will be a quick post to let you know why I didn't post last night. We stopped last night in Langtry, TX, but there was no WIFI or cell coverage. We did have a very interesting visit there as it was the home of Judge Roy Bean, the Law West of the Pecos.

I took pictures, which will be posted later. The reason for the rush is that we have made a quick stop in the town of Marathon, TX, pop. 500, but there is Verizon cell coverage here so I can get on the internet. That's all nice, you might say, but it IS about 100 degrees here in the RV. So I'll see if I can get on the net tonight and post pictures. What good is a blog without pictures, anyway?

Genie

No comments:

Post a Comment