Wanda Gene's Musings on Life, Love and Loving the Quilting Life!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hope Your Easter Was Full of Beauty and Blessings!

Yes, I hope your Easter holiday was full of all the Blessings that life can offer!

As for me, it was one of the very best ever.  I had the boys and their families, an out-of-towner (my brother who showed up on Saturday), my Mother and mountains of good food, some of which I actually did not have to prepare myself!

I gave Jonah, 4, some sidewalk chalk and we went outside to write and draw with it.

"Grandma, will you write my name?....Grandma, now will you write my middle name?  Grandma, will you write my last name like yours?

Then we (I) wrote my first, middle and last names.  My heart was touched.

Jonah and I are joined forever by our last names and much, much more.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment