Wanda Gene's Musings on Life, Love and Loving the Quilting Life!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

How Did I Get So Busy?

Hi Y'all--

Some days I feel like I'm just chasing in circles, other days I seem to make a little bit of progress.

Most days lately have been somewhere in between but closer to the former than the latter.

First, and foremost, I set out to give my blog a makeover, transforming it with a more up-to-date, more attractive layout, and with added features that make it more like a (TA DA!)  ****WEBSITE!!!****.

I hope you like it.  Me, I am just tickled pink.  I had better be, for all the hours of research, and trying out things that did NOT work, either technically or aesthetically.  I have actually read two books on how to use Blogger.  And I still did not find the answers to all my questions, but did find many answers to questions that I still can't figure out.

Well, I think my best achievement this month was how to put tabbed links to pages on the sidebar.  This leads me to the announcement of the grand opening of WandaGeneQuilts' quilting service web debut!
 
If you have any questions for me, or just want to register an opinion about the new website, shoot me an e,  or leave a comment.  I love getting both.

No comments:

Post a Comment