Wanda Gene's Musings on Life, Love and Loving the Quilting Life!

Friday, December 4, 2009

IQ is Amazing!!!!


Hi to All--

My IQ is here---Helen and Tony came out from Las Vegas on Wednesday to do the install and get me started with some lessons. This is so exciting because the IQ has the capability to do so many things with designs.

Here it is installed atop of my APQS Millenium.

I have already learned how to do edge-to-edge designs and blocks and borders. In theory, at least,
I have, and have just a smidge of practical experience on a practice piece.

Below are some designs that I have stitched out on my practice piece.

The first one is a pantograph (also called edge-to-edge or E2E) named Oh My Feathers which came with the IQ. I love this pattern!






The next picture is a block design that I downloaded from a digital design website.




Well, I guess I'm done playing for today, but tomorrow is sure lookin' good.

Genie

No comments:

Post a Comment